Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Beijing Olympic Opening Nice Shot Collection @4@

·

"As one Chinese, happen to see this link....Just went through all the comments here. Thanks these photographers, you record the real China. The ceremony is true, the last one about the worker family is true. For the ceremony, it is execting though with regret. For the last one, yeah, in China, we still have many families like this. In the remote country, and some worker families in city. Just like when I traveled to Atlanta at 2003, what I saw in the downtown, not far away from CNN. But can you say this is real American? I think the answer is yes, this is the real world, but only pat of it. You can understand what I way to say... Chinese people contribute to the world, meanwhile, learn from the world, and develop the country. Hope you can enjoy the games in the coming days."

~Posted by Lily Zhao~








"I am a Canadian girl who has been living in china for 8 years. I lived in the suburbs when they announced the games to be held and when I heard the continuing fireworks outside celebrating their victory cried my tears of joy along with them. It has been an amazing buildup here in china waiting for the magic of the opening of the games, and we will all remember the huge clocks scattered around the city counting down to the minute of the opening ceremonies. The biggest dream has come true for all Chinese, to offer the world a show that is truly spectacular, one to be proud of and remember for generations to come. This is china, diverse and beautiful. On behalf of the Chinese people I would like to thank you all for your heartfelt appreciation and love."

~Posted by summer willes ~











0 comments: